The Real Housewives of New Jersey are back again, but it’s not the housewives themselves that get under our skin as much as the husbands.
Sometimes, I think this show is about who can be the trashiest. Was there a winner this week? Let’s recap with our +/-review!
Teresa is reviewing the photos for her new cookbook and I have to admit, they look great. Plus 10. Of course she nitpicks with the photographer. One picture should include parsley, there should be more sauce on the meatballs, etc. I suppose she needs to feel involved but from what I saw, the guy knows what he’s doing.
Teresa gains a Plus 15 for her creative vocabulary. The name for her next book, “Fabulicious” is her personal word creation. Of course so is the “ingrediences” she uses. I won’t even touch her pronunciation of the word cumin.
Cousin Kathy decides she needs to speak to Caroline after the way things were left during last week’s fashion show. She defends herself to Caroline about her confrontation with Teresa. “I was coming from a place of love. Caroline’s response. “I don’t care.” Plus 5 because I really love Caroline for not listening to Kathy’s self serving bs.
Then Kathy laments that she’s a grown woman and doesn’t need Caroline’s approval. Then why the heck did she trek all the way to her house. Minus 10 for hypocrisy. If Kathy doesn’t want people to think she’s a trouble maker, perhaps she should stop causing trouble.
Of course it certainly works out in Kathy’s favor. Her husband feels Teresa was rude to her so he wants to make her feel better… by buying her a Mercedes! Does that feel like overcompensating to anyone else?
And where do these people get their money? The new Mercedes? The Ferrari? Damn.
Looks like Albie and Chris have another roommate, Albie’s friend Greg from college. They describe Greg as their “man sister.” Plus 3 for the little dog in the pink hoodie.
The whole family helps Albie and Chris move in but Jacqueline gives the most original present for their new home. A stripper pole. Plus 10 for the housewarming gift that keeps on giving.
Now we get to the horror show otherwise known as Joe Gorga. Someone, I beg you. Make it stop.
It starts off harmlessly trashy enough with Joe and baby Joey in matching guido sweatsuits. Minus 3 for ego but it quickly goes downhill from there.
Life is one constant booty call for Joe. He not only regales us with stories of his own sex drive but his father’s as well. Minus 8 for making me shudder and just when I think it can’t get worse, it does.
Joe hasn’t had sex in four days and this is how he describes it. “You know when you’ve got a big white zit and you pop it and it shoots across the room.” Honestly, woman allow this man to touch them? Minus 13 for making me even think about that. I feel ill just having him on my TV screen. He goes on to describe his build up of bodily fluids as poison in his body. In Joe’s case, I have no doubt.
I’m not a huge fan of Teresa’s but I’ll admit she’s smarter than her brother. I’m not sure a body can still breathe and be dumber. But please, have pity on the world. Don’t let there be more Teresas out there.
Poor Jacqueline. Plus 5 for trying to be a good friend and helping Teresa write her letter to Joe but after several hours she realizes Teresa’s going to write whatever she wants.
In the end, the letter wasn’t half bad. Plus 5 for making the effort towards reconciliation.
Minus 10 for Joe Gorga when he refuses to read it. It actually makes me wonder if he has problems reading when he has Melissa read it to him. Or maybe he’s just an ass.
Melissa complains that Teresa hasn’t sent a card for the christening and that’s a very big deal. So, it’s OK to tell her to F-off at the event but she damn well better still send some cash in a card. There are standards. Minus 5 because these folks make my head spin.
In the end Joe doesn’t want to make the effort to talk to his sister unless she changes. Melissa tells him he’ll never know if it’s possible if he doesn’t talk to her. Melissa as the voice of reason? Who knew?
EPISODE TOTAL: +4! SEASON TOTAL: -3! Hang on for next week. It’s the Thanksgiving episode. Get ready to duck.
Incoming search terms:
- how did joe gorga make his money (24)
- what do the husbands of new jersey do (20)
- greg rhonj (13)
- how much money does joe gorga make (12)
- what do the people do to make a living on the housewives of new jersey (2)
- new jersey housewives money (2)
- how did the real housewives of nj get their money (2)
- where do the real housewives get their money (2)
- what does Joe Melissas husband from Housewives of New Jersey do for work? (1)
- what does kathys husband do from housewifes (1)
- what does jacquelines husband do for a living on RHONJ (1)
- what does jacklyns husband on real housewives do (1)
- what does housewifes of new jersy husbands do for a living (1)
- On the Housewives of New Jersey what does Kathys husband do for a living? (1)
- what do the NJ housewives do for jobs (1)
- what does kathys husband do from real houswives of new jersey (1)
- what does kathys husband do housewives of nj (1)
- whwre does rich get his money-real housewives of new jersey (1)
- where do real housewives get money (1)
- where do housewives of new jersey get their money? (1)
- where did the housewives of new jersey get their money (1)
- what jobs do the real house wives of jersey have (1)
- what jobs do the husbands of housewives of NJ (1)
- what is kathys husbands name from houseeives of jersey (1)
- what does kathys husband on real hiusewives of new jersey do for a living (1)
- what does Kathys husband from Nj houswives do for a living? (1)
- What does Kathys husband from jersey housewives do (1)
- what does kathys husband do on housewives of new jersey (1)
- what do the husbands of housewives of new jersey do (1)
- what do husbands of new jersey housewives do? (1)
- how do nj housewives make their money (1)
- How do new jersey housewives make money (1)
- how do housewives of nj make (1)
- How did real housewives of New Jersey get their money (1)
- how did real housewives of new jereeey make money (1)
- do any of the housewives of nj work (1)
- Housewives New Jersey what does Kathys husband do? (1)
- housewifes of new jersey make a living (1)
- do these families on real housewives of new jersey really have money (1)
- how do the houswives of new jersey have so much money (1)
- how do the real housewives of new jersey make money (1)
- how much do the real housewives and their husbands make/ (1)
- what do all the husbands on housevives of nj do for a living (1)
- what did joe from rhnj do (1)
- what are the occupations of the real housewives of new jersey husbands? (1)
- real housewives of new jersey what do their husbands do? (1)
- real housewives of new jersey what do husband do for a living (1)
- real housewives of new jersey how do husbands make a living? (1)
- real housewives of Jew Jersey what job does Kathys husband have? (1)
- husbands of house of new jersey what do they do (1)
- how much money do the housewives of new jersey have (1)
- do the husbands of RHONJ get paid (1)